Saturday 9 February 2013

The Food Processor

Every christmas Santa (my parents... they still think I'm five) asks me what I want for Christmas. Being a working 25 year old, I pretty much have everything I need, so I usually ask for something I normally wouldn't buy for myself. For Christmas 2011, I asked for a panini press.. yes nerdy I know BUT so useful. Now all my sandwiches are warm and gooey and they have those fun grill marks on them.

Over the summer I went vegan and began experimenting in raw food recipes. I found that most recipes called for the use of a food processor. I went into a few kitchen stores and discovered that a good food processor is pretty pricey or a price I'd rather spend on new shoes. Christmas came around and "Santa" asked me what I wanted this year.  Keeping up with the kitchen supply tradition, I asked for a food processor.

I woke up with an awful cold Christmas morning and opened my presents lethargically. The last gift I opened was the food processor and it was more exciting then I could imagine.  My face showed misery but inside I was freaking out! It slices and mixes and it's pretty much a bakers dream item. SO happy.  I recommend it for all bakes/ cooks out there. I can't believe I've gone this long without one.



Unfortunately, I was too busy to use it until last week for the Vegan Bake off....

No comments:

Post a Comment