Thursday 11 April 2013

Whist-ler

I'm back from my trip and BC is as beautiful as I remember. My flight from Toronto left at 6:30am and I made the mistake of drinking coffee, so I did not sleep at all. After a long anxious flight I finally arrived and boarded the bus to Whistler. The moment the bus let Vancouver the scenery started to change, the trees got taller and the mountains more visible.  For the entire bus ride my mouth was open in awe, I did not expect it to be so gorgeous.

I did not ski while in whistler because the ski hills were actually terrifying and I had a funny feeling I would brake one of my limbs. The next time I go I'll muster up the courage and learn how to downhill ski. My friend and I did take a gondola tour up the mountain, the excitement of that was good enough for me.













 After that we headed to Victoria, more pics to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment