Tuesday 5 March 2013

Alligator Smoothie

I haven't written a blog entry in a little while because I was in the middle of having the worst week of my life. I wish I was being dramatic but sadly I'm not :(.  Instead of moping around I have decided to pick up all the broken pieces of me and carry on... blah.
Anyway, most of the horribleness has happened and started to go away and I was in the mood for a smoothie this morning. Smoothies are packed with nutrition and it's a really easy way to get a few of your daily servings of fruit and veggies.
I have called this smoothie the "Alligator Smoothie" for those people out there with young children who may be hesitant to have spinach in a drink. If you're an adult it's really just an apple spinach smoothie but where's the fun in that? For all the picky eaters out there don't worry! You can't even taste the spinach.






Ingredients
Mango Juice- 3/4 of a cup (you could also use almond milk/soy milk)
Ice- 1 hand full
Green apple- 1 apple sliced and skinned
Banana- 1/2 a banana sliced
Spinach- 1 cup

Put all ingredients in a blender and mix on liquify for 1 minute or until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment