Thursday 5 September 2013

I Will Not Stop

Hello all !
I am still here baking and blogging :)
Well maybe less blogging ... For my loyal vegan readers I have gone back to vegetarian but I still eat as vegan as possible. Lately, my baking has been non- vegan because of birthday requests... but honestly I don't care much at this point as long as I'm baking, I'm happy.
Which leads me to the next self discovery. I HATE my current career choice. It literally sucks the life out of me. So I have decided to follow my passion and apply for pastry chef school.
Coming to this conclusion has made me very happy and I'm excited to follow this new path. I am 100% fed up with my field. I just want to be creative and get paid for it, I'm artsy .. what have been thinking all this time ?
I will be changing my career for the third time but well that's me.. I'm not going to stop until I go to work happy.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment